Your Personalized Real Estate Professional
If you are looking for a fabulous place to eat in Cambridge, look no further! You need to head out to Monty's on Queen in Hespeler. It opened Summer 2010 and I have already dined there 3 times! Why do I like Monty's you ask? Here are my top 10 reasons:
1. Brent, the owner, and his staff are extremely friendly.
2. The food is prepared with fresh ingredients that they buy locally.
3. The menu is revolving with new and exciting options, yet they always keep a few of the favourites.
4. Josh, the Chef, is creative, talented and masterfully makes the food to perfection.
5. They have a Sommelier on staff. Michael chooses the various wines and pairs them with food.
6. The wine selection is phenomenal. They always have something new and delicious.
7. The atmosphere is cozy and unique.
8. There is something on the menu for everybody. Even for the fussy eater (like myself)
9. The quality of the food is second to none.
10. The prices are reasonable, especially when you take into consideration the quality of food, the expertise in the preparation and the wonderful service.
If you have not gone to Monty's check out their website for their menu, wine list and to book your reservation today. On weekends, a reservation will most likely be necessary as it gets very busy. Make sure you read SNAP Cambridge's restaurant review on Monty's and check out all the reviews Monty's has proudly displayed on their wall. They definitely deserve all the wonderful reviews.